You can join Servas as a host or a traveller or both:
- host, a member who wants to host travellers in their home. There is also a day host category for members who can’t have travellers to stay overnight but would like to meet for a chat or spend some time together.
- traveller, a member who visits hosts in other countries as well as their own.
As Servas is based on trust between the host and traveller, all potential hosts and travellers are interviewed. Membership is renewed every year.
When you are accepted as a host you pay a membership fee and your details go into the host list (updated every year) for travellers to look up.
When you are accepted as a traveller, you pay a membership fee, you will be sent the host lists of the countries you want to visit and you make contact with the people you want to stay with.
How do I find out more?
- use the contact form
- or phone 00 44 (0) 20-8444 7778
- or write to the National Secretary, Servas Britain c/o the Servas Britain Registered Office, 68, Cadley Road, Collingbourne Ducis, Marlborough, Wilts. SN8 3EB, UK
Want to join now?
- fill in the online application form